Friday, September 10, 2010

My first entry and introduction

Hello all the people out there amidst the tangles of the interwebs! Lucky you, you’ve just happen to have stumbled upon my blog! It is I, Lauren Harbin … and I am bored out of my mind.

How have I found myself to have achieved this state of monotony? Well if you must ask, I’m currently at the point where most college graduates find themselves nowadays: unemployed. To maintain what little I have left of my sanity (the relatively small amount that I didn’t give away during my college years) I’ve decided to start a blog! But do not fret oh trolls of the internet for I will refrain from complaining about this plight of joblessness. Oh no! I instead intend to use this portal merely as a way to channel my frustration into something more … fun.

Over the next few days, weeks, months (or however long I decide to keep this up … could be a few hours) I wish to post many wondrous things. This will very likely include projects I’m working on, projects I’ve completed, funny stories that have happened, and the like for the amusement of my followers (if anyone ever does read this). With any luck this will keep me from going mad from boredom as I wait at home for a job offer to come my way! Here’s hoping!

Enjoy, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. This is the exact reason I started up my blog. Except substitute "unemployed" with "living in Alabama"

    I hope your job search goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow you to the ends of the earth

    ReplyDelete